BAC4000 SUR-RON POWER UPGRADE W/ DISPLAY AND HARNESSRegular price $849.00
Plug and play BAC4000 by ASI Kit designed specifically for the Surron / Surron X / Segway x260. If it's in stock, we have units available. We pack, ship, and tune within a week.
THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE BACdoor ACCESS AND WILL NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU BY ASI. ALL TUNING MUST BE SCHEDULED THROUGH US.
NOTE: FOR USE WITH 60V or 72V
Our controllers come with the superior APT display and thumb controller which can give you up to 9 power settings. Our tune is natively installed into the BAC controller and is superior to all EggRider tunes which perform an override of the tune inside the BAC controller which adds latency into the system.
This kit uses the APT display which is a physically larger LCD with much more information on it and easier to use. What isn't seen or obvious in this difference is how different the tune is. Our tunes are native which means they live inside the controller. In contrast, EggRider tuners are building the tune files and loading them onto the EggRider which then performs an "override" of the native tune on the controller. This translates into a less responsive and less powerful tune, but these tunes are easier to create and load into the EggRider which is why they are so popular.
Note: We do not recommend using the BAC4000 on a x160 motor configuration. Some have had success but the differences in the motor's inner windings will result in unsatisfactory results at times.
Tuning Support: Our tunes and options at check-out are meant to allow for easy plug and play, however, we offer remote tuning support by phone for all of our controllers. That can be scheduled after purchase and installation.
What if you buy a bigger battery down the road: We will happily support your tune down the road.
Our kit does NOT include the mounting hardware for the controller.
- ASI BAC4000 Controller set up and specially tuned for Sur Ron 7.5-8kw Power.
- 12kw Power tune for 60V Upgraded battery and 72V battery configuration, 60v Stock without bypass at 5,000w, 60v Stock w/ Bypass at 7,000w
- Plug-and-play Harness with custom-made cable extensions to better fit the controller on the frame.
- Color-coded motor phase cable extensions
- APT display screen and thumb controller for up to 9 power adjustments
- 3kmph Walk mode function (Hold down (-) key)
- Motor temperature protection
- Low Voltage Cut Off Battery Protection
- No Phase current errors after jumps
- E-brake cut off